Get Legal Help
Do you have a legal issue and can't afford an attorney?
WE CAN HELP!
We have teams of attorneys who can meet with you and discuss your legal issue, give you advice, and guidance.
We counsel on many different issues, including but not limited to:
- Family Law
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Housing, Landlord/Tenant
- Elder Law/Wills
We offer free basic legal advice
- Help clients understand their legal rights
- Explain legal concepts related to legal issues
- Explain documents or paperwork.
- Provide advice on negotiating a dispute
- Recommend action steps to resolve legal issues
- Help clients prepare for self representation
- Point you toward other resources
- Pray with you and for you
We do not handle criminal cases.
We do not offer full representation at this time. Any assistance given beyond the scope of our clinics is at the sole discretion of the volunteer attorney.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please click on a logo below and you will be redirected to that clinic's page.
If you have a legal issue besides immigration, please choose a clinic in the same state as the legal issue.
A NEW clinic with a focus on immigration education in the Montgomery Village neighborhood of Gaithersburg, MD